Page 37 of 59 FirstFirst ... 272829303132333435363738394041424344454647 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 370 of 584

Thread: ' Living The Dream '

  1. #361
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey Gus dude, want me to save you a seat at my anger management class...LOL [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img] ... [img]wink.gif[/img]
    <marquee>"Don't They Know, Yea Heads Will Roll"</marquee>
    Rog

  2. #362
    Inactive Member charlie c's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2002
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It's all good the weekend is approaching!

  3. #363
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Thanks Rog!
    Maybe I should attend that class with you. It might be a good place to meet bad people. Angry, sneering, name-calling, bird-flipping, red in the face guys and gals with one thing in common! They need to learn to mellow out!
    Seriously though, I don't think I would fit in because I am perfectly capable of mellowing out without being taught to do so by some total ******* who ***** at his "job" and who should go and take a flying leap! *sneers and flips bird at classroom door*
    How can you stand it there buddy?????? [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]
    Have a nice day everyone!
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    GD

  4. #364
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I didn't know that you knew sign language...LOL [img]redface.gif[/img]
    Rog

  5. #365
    Inactive Member Lancelot's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    456
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    Congrats To Those "**** Yankees" ! [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img]
    and being that my cousin was one of them [img]wink.gif[/img]
    Eye [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img] can only say....

    Let's hear it for the boys
    Let's give the boys a hand... [img]graemlins/boy_hug.gif[/img] !!!

  6. #366
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Morn gooding!
    At's Siturday and I am sa hoppy!
    A bet biside mesylf though for seme roason?
    More ceffee ploase!
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]redface.gif[/img]
    DG

  7. #367
    Inactive Member charlie c's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2002
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You got it gus [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] , Nice and strong. It's the New England Blend.

  8. #368
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    <font size=1>Thanks Charlie!</font>
    <font size=2>Thanks Charlie!</font>
    <font size=3>Thanks Charlie!</font>
    <font size=4>Thanks Charlie!</font>
    <font size=5>Thanks Charlie!</font>

    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  9. #369
    Inactive Member CCfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    511
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My friend told me something funny the other day...

    Life is not like a box of chocolates, it's like a jalapeno.. What you do today might burn your *** tomorrow.

    Hope you all thought it was funny too!

  10. #370
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Very funny Hahahahaha... And sooooo true Ouchhhhhh. LOL...

    Hey it's Monday morning and guess what? I sure look fine! Hee, hee. Sorry I wasn't around the weekend, I had to work and now it's over for me so I sit here sipping the fresh hot [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] I made, have some if you dare. [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

    I'm doing my windows and racking the leaves today, the [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img] is shining with not a cloud in the sky purrfect day for it.

    Have a wonderous day! NewYorkJettster~ [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic